Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Who the hell is Danny Brown anyway?

Interesting bio on Danny Brown (underground hip hop's wet dream) where he breaks down his musical and personal influences to Complex.

(via Complex)

Take a look-see at "Who is Danny Brown?": Interview with Complex

I like him a lot. Mostly because he is of my generation and has grown up going through the same hip hop phases as me, minus actually throwing on a pair of Timbs and a puffa jacket a la Wu Tang (although I'm pretty sure I shared some regrettable common ground wardrobe wise with Charli Baltimore/Lil Kim/Foxy Brown at some point in the past...I don't know kids, it's hazy)

Anyway anyone who has the foresight to recognise the genius of Dizzee Rascal's Boy in da Corner from thousands of miles away from an estate in London is alright with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...