Friday, 20 January 2012

"I gave up the butt for you..." Californication is back!

Californication in all its fornicating glory has returned to my laptop screen. Hallelujah! I am slowly but surely being rehabilitated back into intelligent viewing after a season of scraping the bottom of the humanity barrel and watching TV gems such as The Lying Game!? (and Gossip Girl...and 90210...and anything that allows me to pretend I'm 16)
Californication-2
Do you think I would have let you sodomize me if I thought there was no future in it?...This man is a monster! He likes to fuck women in the ass and tell them he just wants to keep it casual?!
Oh how I have missed Hank (and the entire cast of amazing talent) Now I just need Mad Men and The Big C back and the circle of life will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...